Presenting boudior photos?

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am doing some self portrait's as a Christmas present to DH. Obviously these won't be hung on the wall so a frame isn't ideal. There won't be many shots, maybe 5 or so total so I feel like a book would be lacking.... Any ideas on presentation?

I'm also looking for recommendations on where to print them. I know there are tons of great labs but I never actually used any. I never print pictures. It's quite embarrassing actually. Is Costco decent? Their display looks all right but I don't have anything to compare it too besides drugstore prints....

Last edited:
Some of the better self-serve kiosk machines at stores like RiteAid,Walgreens, etc can make amazingly good prints and enlargements, at pretty reasonable prices.

Do you use a pro-lab? Mpix would be my suggestion. You can submit the files online, and prints are sent you in a few days.

Do you use a pro-lab? Mpix would be my suggestion. You can submit the files online, and prints are sent you in a few days.
Mpix uses Fuji paper too. I would recommend them as well.

Has anyone here ever bought prints straight through aperture 3??

I wanted to add that your images would look really pretty on Fuji pearl paper from Mpix, Mpix pro, or Millers. Which is all the same company. The Fuji pearl paper gives a little but of a sheen iridescent look. I am a product junkie.

I love the pearl paper! Did our x-mas cards last year with Millers pearl, and we had SO many compliments

My wife and I have photos of her up on our walls. So far nobody's come to the door with pitchforks and blazing torches.

I also have an old school photo album, with stick-on corners, the whole bit, from kolo.com, for a larger collection of zesty pictures.

I wanted to add that your images would look really pretty on Fuji pearl paper from Mpix, Mpix pro, or Millers. Which is all the same company. The Fuji pearl paper gives a little but of a sheen iridescent look. I am a product junkie.
Thanks for this! I'll look into it! I was thinking matte, but I have never seen pearl!

Shoot 12 and make a calender.

Hehe, not a bad idea. But where would he hang it!? And I would have to do a LOT of thinking to be able to come up with 12 poses I can do of myself....it took me all day yesterday to get 4, and 2 are nearly identical.

Shoot 12 and make a calender.

Hehe, not a bad idea. But where would he hang it!? And I would have to do a LOT of thinking to be able to come up with 12 poses I can do of myself....it took me all day yesterday to get 4, and 2 are nearly identical.

Call some friends?

Or make it themed for each month.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back