What's new

Presets for Adobe Camera Raw?

aliciaqw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I use an XSi and PSE8. Can I use presets in Adobe Camera Raw? I do not have a "presets" option anywhere in ACR. Is this not possible with Elements? I have ACR 5.7, the newest available.

Thanks everyone!!
 
Not in Elements. At least not in Elements 7, I don't have 8.

Another reason Elements cost so much less than CS.
 
Not in Elements. At least not in Elements 7, I don't have 8.

Another reason Elements cost so much less than CS.


That's what I thought. Thanks!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom