Pretty on the phone (street)

LilyBee

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Saw this girl on the street like her pose etc Comments welcome

c211b7b97ea169050b9ace64caca237b-d8z1hr7.jpg

It is a nice pose! I really think the subject is over dominated by the bright white car behind her. Some selective dodging and burning might go a long way, IMHO.

It is a nice pose! I really think the subject is over dominated by the bright white car behind her. Some selective dodging and burning might go a long way, IMHO.
Agree; this is a case where a different metering mode might well have made a huge difference.

The lighting and exposure on this one are pretty dark, which isn't a problem per se, but the shot doe not quite appear to be in the right "key"...it needs to be brightened up quite a bit I think, to more readily reveal what it shows. Sometimes a dark shot's fine, but in this instance, it's not working that well with her being so dark. As mentioned, the light toned car is a distraction with her being so dark. There's also that doggone tree.

Thanks for the tips guys!

And that tree please. Can someone get rid of that? Otherwise I quite like the shot.

Most reactions

Back