price check?

nikkonnoob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this on the buy and sell section the other day and have gotten no responses...anyone have any idea? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just given 3 Paul C. Buff White Lightning studio flash lights in a hard trunk-style case. One is 10,000BCPS, and the other two are 5000 bcps. Included with the case, was a soft box, a few backdrops and flash umbrellas.

I was told I could have them if I would look up the equipment and see what it was worth and give what I felt it was worth. The problem is, is that I am an amateur photographer at best. I have never used any of this equipment before and am not sure of the lingo. Best I can tell is that these are the "coffee-can" lights as they seem to be referred to, and are a bit out dated.

I would love to know the value of this so I can accurately compensate this woman that so generously handed me this equipment, ANY help would be greatly appreciated

What is so generous about giving what it's worth?

Let this person figure it out. Or, if the seller can't be bothered, make a low ball offer.

Most reactions

Back