Price of Fuji X 100V

Dave Maciak

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking everyplace for the Fuji X100 V. Nothing, out of stock or out of production are answers I get. Finally checked Amazon--Yes in stock!!! But, the prices are really
out of this world! Nearly 2 grand for black body and 2,500 for chrome body!
Anybody know when or if the camera will be back on the market?

G'day Dave

A qwik search shows it available Downunder for $A2400 / $US 1600 if that's any help
Give me a shout if I can help in any way ([email protected])

Phil

G'day Dave

A qwik search shows it available Downunder for $A2400 / $US 1600 if that's any help
Give me a shout if I can help in any way ([email protected])

Phil
Thanks, Phil. I'd luv to go pick it up myself ! Been there several times and enjoyed each visit! Let me check on taxes, ship cost, etc. A decent mark-up in price.I understand but the bandits at Amazon are out of their minds.
Thanks again

Thanks, Phil. I'd luv to go pick it up myself ! Been there several times and enjoyed each visit! Let me check on taxes, ship cost, etc. A decent mark-up in price.I understand but the bandits at Amazon are out of their minds.
Thanks again
Contact me off-line for more of a chat
Phil

Thought of suggesting that but felt you really wanted the V. I have the now-ancient 16mp T. Love that sensor+processor. You either get the X100 form factor or you don't. Sweet cameras.

Thought of suggesting that but felt you really wanted the V. I have the now-ancient 16mp T. Love that sensor+processor. You either get the X100 form factor or you don't. Sweet cameras.
I already own an "ancient" T, and like you, think it's great. i really didn't need another camera, but-------

G'day Dave

Here's another link for you to peruse ($A = $us 0.66 approx)
edit-- my google search showed 'in stock' but small print inside advert shows out-of-stock (damn)
Phil

So many cameras, so little time...
My wife used to say "It's not another woman I worry about: it's another &%#$@ camera!"

My wife used to say "It's not another woman I worry about: it's another &%#$@ camera!"
Cameras are cheaper and don't involve lawyers--usually.
I'm still jonesing for a mint X-Pro 2 that's probably hanging around a unicorn's neck somewhere.

Cameras are cheaper and don't involve lawyers--usually.
I'm still jonesing for a mint X-Pro 2 that's probably hanging around a unicorn's neck somewhere.
Great reply. I have a X-Pro 3 that i love; it's the "anti-chimping" rig that so many disdain because of the hidden LCD. It's smooth, accurate, and nice looking--if that matters. I'd like to use my 23mm more but lack of OIS and my shaky nearly 80 year old hands makes it a matter of luck for a sharp image, I use my 18-55 as an every day lens, OIS works fine on it.
The X 100 T and soon to arrive X 100 F are also a joy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back