Pricing Question

AimsG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Nikon Nikkor AF-S DX 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED. Nikon.ca is selling it for $330. I used it for about a month before upgrading and haven't used it since. I'm not trying to sell it on here, but I would like to know what I should be asking for it. I want to be fair but i also don't want to sell it for so cheap that whoever buys it can turn around and sell it for more. I haven't sold anything like this so I have no idea what I should be asking for it! Thanks for any input!! :D

I have a Nikon Nikkor AF-S DX 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED. Nikon.ca is selling it for $330. I used it for about a month before upgrading and haven't used it since. I'm not trying to sell it on here, but I would like to know what I should be asking for it. I want to be fair but i also don't want to sell it for so cheap that whoever buys it can turn around and sell it for more. I haven't sold anything like this so I have no idea what I should be asking for it! Thanks for any input!! :D
There will be no warranty for the next owner.

Beyond that condition and the motivation of the seller come next. If you can wait for the right buyer your price can be higher. It you need to sell ASAP you price will need to be lower.

Nikon's pricing is not a good indicator. Look at the selling proces at eBay completed auctions for that lens and the used departments at bhphotovideo.com, adorama.com, and KEH.com. A the web sites look at how they rate a lenses condition. As an example, EX at KEH does not mean Excellent.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back