Princess on Christmas

Mole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few pictures I took of my niece on Christmas Eve. Any C&C welcome.
tricycle-pout.jpg

surprise-eyes.jpg

kay-tree.jpg

dip-on-face.jpg

candycane.jpg

In the first she looks as if Santa had left her out, but we get consoled by the following pics that show how indeed she got something nice!
I like those pics that have the Christmas tree as the blurred background for it really adds the Christmas feeling to all these.

My most favourite is 3, I think, for her face is also nicely lit and we can see that it is a little bike she got for Christmas, isn't it?

I would like the last one quite much, too, if only there were a little more light in her face. She is a bit dark against the Christmas-tree-background there.

In the first she looks as if Santa had left her out, but we get consoled by the following pics that show how indeed she got something nice!
I like those pics that have the Christmas tree as the blurred background for it really adds the Christmas feeling to all these.

My most favourite is 3, I think, for her face is also nicely lit and we can see that it is a little bike she got for Christmas, isn't it?

I would like the last one quite much, too, if only there were a little more light in her face. She is a bit dark against the Christmas-tree-background there.

I really liked the ones with the tree also. Those were taken with the trusty 50mm 1.8. Im starting to really like this lens. Its my first prime so its takes some getting used too. Thats lens also makes it real easy to blur out just about any background. She was only about two feet away from the tree on those.

Yes she did get the tricycle for Christmas.

As for the last picture I think its the compression that made the pic so dark cause the orignal has a bit more light then this one is showing.

I love all of these, but I think more light could make most of them even better

I love all of these, but I think more light could make most of them even better

Thanks, and your right on the lighting. I just went and added some light to my RAW images and it helped them a lot.

Most reactions

Back