I thought I heard her calling my name now
Hush, hush
She broke my heart but I love her just the same now
Hush, hush
Thought I heard her calling my name now
Hush, hush
I need her loving and I'm not to blame now

just beautiful

Awww. For this photo I must call over my daughter and show her. She'll fall in love right away.
And yes: I was right. She said "Ooooo, this one is BEE-YUtiful! Can I have the photo?" May I download it for her onto my computer to maybe later give her a print-out?

Outstanding! I love everything about this picture.

LaFoto said:
Awww. For this photo I must call over my daughter and show her. She'll fall in love right away.
And yes: I was right. She said "Ooooo, this one is BEE-YUtiful! Can I have the photo?" May I download it for her onto my computer to maybe later give her a print-out?

absolutely and thank you for asking

Thank you so. She will be very happy. She so loves wolves. She asks if these were taken in the wild?

no...wolves in the wild are very hard to see let alone photograph....i have a friend who just came back from a park in Quebec and was able to see wild wolves...but never closer than 500 feet (150 meters). also, the wolves i photograph are exceptionally well cared for..that's why they look so beautiful..this one is a female...i am going to adopt her this year (ie. i will make a donation to adopt her but i can't bring her home...sadly)

if your daughter likes wolves:
new photos (and old) here:

http://www.sleepingwolves.com/portfolio/displayimage.php?album=20&pos=10

she's a beauty. great light, well captured. :thumbup:

i've had the luxury of seeing a few of the re-introduced mexican gray wolves in the wild down here, but they are pretty wiley - they don't stick around long enough to have their photo taken... :(

Most reactions

Back