Print donation sign up sheet - all proceeds go to charity!

Anyone? Anyone at all? I'm guessing it's gonna take a few days, cuz...well I didn't know that this last weekend was the 'big day' for A&A! I knew it was this month though. :)

Ok guys. I sent out PMs for most of what was sold. The exception is for the prints that Jeff purchased.

If you have a print that sold and have not yet heard from me, contact me via PM or e-mail!!! :)

For those of you that I have contacted, please contact the buyer to let them know the status of shipping and give them an idea of how long it should take. Again, let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Sorry Corry, a wedding got in the middle of that. Aubrey is putting it up tonight.

AlisonPower said:
Sorry Corry, a wedding got in the middle of that. Aubrey is putting it up tonight.

Ok...I can understand that...I just wanted to know if we were still going on with it. :)

Something somone mentioned to me...we have shipping listed as 'not specified'. We would probably get more bids if we wrote in there that shipping was free. :)

OH NO! I just noticed something! In the description it says it's black and white! It's not! it's color, it's just really desaturated. You can still see some of the color in it!

This is great!! :D Looks like we're doing very well. I shipped one print as I was heading out of town last week, and have one more to ship asap. Congrats to all. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back