Print donation sign up sheet - all proceeds go to charity!

Ok thanks...ill check that all the images are later.

Righto, these are what I have to pick from....Im not good at choosing, so need your help.

Hello.jpg

Lookout.jpg

Duck.jpg

Reaching_out.jpg

Flying_bird.jpg

EPV0414.jpg

Wanted to go with an animal theme...

Alright then...so far a vote for the first two...hehe thanks Terri, not trying just to get some extra feedback, just terrible with decisions...

LizM said:
Guys, don't forget Wal-Mart has some pretty decent pre-cut mats stashed over near the frames (kinda hidden but you can find them if you look long enough). 11x14 finished size is $1.86 and the double mat is $2.86 here.

Thanks! I found a pretty nice one, and that's cheap!

Ok...now I have a question for y'all. I was going to go have this one printed today (but forgot it was labor day and the place was closed)...but I got to thinking...I'm donating this for Hurricane Katrina victims...well...um...just look at the picture.

SatMornCartoons.jpg

So...would it be inappropriate to donate a print of a ghost-like girl sitting in a rubble strewn room?

I don't necessarily think its inappropriate. However, how many are going to want a rubble strewn scence with a ghost like girl 8x10 on their wall. I'm not saying the picture is bad, its quite good, but that doesn't always mean that it will sell well.

Hmm I dunno...people like things different...I can imagine it...but he does have a point...and it may hit home a bit...perhaps people will think your trying to convey something.
May be safer not to...shame though cause the shots 10/10 to be honest...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back