printing help please

swmocity

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm using a printer that prints in CMYK...what would be the correct color space on this type of printer...I am having major issues with the colors not being accurate

CMYK is a color space option...so it would be the correct one to use. Just make sure that if your images are not in that space already...that you purposely convert them...because otherwise they may just get adapted somewhere in the process and that will surely mess with your colors.

CMYK is a color space option...so it would be the correct one to use. Just make sure that if your images are not in that space already...that you purposely convert them...because otherwise they may just get adapted somewhere in the process and that will surely mess with your colors.

How do I convert...I shoot in raw and use photoshop...I have never seen a CMYK option...I see RBG,sRGB...the abobe rgb can't remember off the top of my head. Do I need a different program.

I don't have photoshop in front of me right now but it's under image mode, if I do recall. Image-->image mode--> cmyk

I don't have photoshop in front of me right now but it's under image mode, if I do recall. Image-->image mode--> cmyk
ahhh I see thanks...one more question on my image file it now says "CMYK/8" The 8 is the bits right? 8 bits or 16 bits...what the difference

Why does the file size almost triple when converted to cmyk...is that normal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back