Prints aren't as sharp as original files, HELP!!!

It's really hard for us (or anyone) to judge, without seeing what you are seeing.

Do you have a good local lab? If so, have some prints made and if the results aren't what you think they should be, then talk to someone at the lab where you can both look at the prints.

Walmart is the only lab we have in little Mayfield, KY. Population 11,000. In Paducah(40 minute drive) there is a lab, but they are very expensive, but I guess I could check them out just to see if I can explain to somone what I am seeing. My hubby says I am just too much of a perfectionist.......

You should look into buying a photo printer. You can get a decent printer that will blow walmart away for cheap. You pay for what you get and places like staples, walmart and CVS do not produce great result. They are acceptable to most people but personaly I find they do not compare to wha I print at home. Look into epson printers they do a great job.

You should look into buying a photo printer. You can get a decent printer that will blow walmart away for cheap. You pay for what you get and places like staples, walmart and CVS do not produce great result. They are acceptable to most people but personaly I find they do not compare to wha I print at home. Look into epson printers they do a great job.

I am not saying I use Wal-Mart photo lab.....I have used online labs such as Mpix, Millers, ACI, WHCC, H&H and CPQ....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back