Probably not worth C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom beard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I saw LeFoto's "Lower Saxony #6", a fog photo, I was blown away! I live in the mountains at 6,000ft. Early this spring we had a few days of "in the middle of a cloud fog" which is different from beach fog. I got my trusty (NOT) Olympus 3.3 toy out and shot a few playing with b&w, Sepia and color. Most of the shots were n/g because of powerlines. In this one I was trying to go for an inviting, mysterious path with a destination. I think it failed. If I had painted a couple of yellow squares on that shack to make it look like candle lit windows, it wouldn't have come up to a bad Kincade painting.

I've asked so many questions of all of you, and you've been so helpful, I just wanted to put up something. After all, this IS about photography.

Thanks, Tom Beard

PLEASE IGNORE THIS. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO ATTACH THE DAMNED PHOTO EITHER FROM MY PHOTOS OR THE DISC! Sorry. Also, when I click on edit/delete, it won't let me delete it either.

Last edited:
Thanks for your interest. I found out about Photo Bucket, so I'll set that up, but it's getting late and I'll straighten out this mess tomorrow. How can one be so old, and so illeterate (as far as computers)?

Tom Beard

I'd go with Flickr instead of Photobucket. Photobucket does weird things to your pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back