Problem with eBay

'Daniel'

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I want to register an account with eBay but I have a problem. I'm 17 and you have to be 18 to get an account. However in the user Agreement it says you can be under 18 if you use it in conjunction with and under the supervision of an adult.

Now I want to do this by myself but am not sure if they check up on you to check you actually are 18. I want to use my own bank account and don't understand if i can do that as long as an adult watche sme or whatever or if it has to be there account.

I tried to find a way to contact them but to contact them about registration it seems you have to be a registered member.

Anyone under 18 have any experience with eBay? Or with registering with it. Any help from anyone would be great.

i seriously doubt they can check your age, neither do they have the right to.
get an account and have no doubts :thumbup:

Alexandra said:
i seriously doubt they can check your age, neither do they have the right to.
get an account and have no doubts :thumbup:
Cool I just needed someone to say that so I can blame it on one of the older kids when I get found out.

i would assume you have a credit card? they may find out that way. when you enter the date for your birthday ( i dont remember if you do that or not) then change it but do be careful, ebay does keep up with stuff. You may not get caugth right off the bat, or ever but, try it.

Holy crap there's a lot of youngins around here.

I thought I was young.

You's is all like...in yer teens.

No wonder I get a long with some many people.

Most reactions

Back