Processing Raw Files

Retired TD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to ask the Forum for their advice into the most reasonably priced Processing Software, that was a one-off price and not monthly payments please, reason being is being in my eighties I would only be using is occasionally to help me achieve a better quality results.
I would like to make my first attempt with RAW files as apposed to Jpegs which I have always used.
Thank you.

Try the app that comes with the camera first.

I would like to make my first attempt with RAW files as apposed to Jpegs which I have always used.

Great idea IYAM!

Nikon released its NX Studio this year. It is free and comes with
very cool new improvements plus it is integrated to their colour
science approach. Give it a try:

NX Studio

Many thanks 480sparky for your "illustration" as it is on the level which I like very much,
and Nikon Shooter for your comments...

I value your comments and suggestions as I am eager to try 'RAW' files as apposed to JPEGS as it sounds very exciting.

My camera is a Sony A77 MkII which I love dearly, and now that i am retired I would like to explore its many exciting contents like Picture Effect and Creative Styles.

Kind regards to you both.

Nikon SHOOTER - Anyone can make assumptions in life and many are correct. I should have in my introduction to this question, stated the make of my camera.

I downloaded the file that you suggested and now I will learn how to work with it because it really looks like a great programme and I thank you. Take care Regards...

Most reactions

Back