Processing Thoughts?

deeky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It is certainly not a perfect image. I am wondering, though, on your thoughts about the processing. Obviously it will only work with certain subjects, if at all. What do you think?

IMG_0898a1 by breckmiller, on Flickr

It's difficult to separate processing from the image.
No processing is right/wrong always - except maybe extreme HD and hugely oversat or oversharp.
This is in the middle range where it might work for some and not for others.
Why not post an image where you think it works?

This is actually one where I did think it would work - strong geometric lines. Me reference to an imperfect picture is more in slight focus and composition adjustments that I would make a second time around shooting. For now, it was stock to play with. For example, this is a shot where you expect to see sky behind the tower. I'm tossed between it working as a clear, blown sky and the subject being out of place without any sky texture behind it.

It's difficult to separate processing from the image.
True everywhere, film or digital. Or painting for that matter. Processing expresses the vision.

I'm tossed between it working as a clear, blown sky and the subject being out of place without any sky texture behind it.
Decision is yours. There will be always someone who would like it and someone, who don't.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back