What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
work and I got thirsty.

Wine&Spirits-28-Edit.jpg

Nice images. From what I can see, you know product photography is all about manipulating light and have mastered it.

Very nice indeed. And timely -- it's almost 5:00 here.

Very nice.
The glass in the second image looks like it's leaning to the left - maybe an optical illusion

Nice shots.

When you straightened the bottle it aligned the right side of the glass to the vertical bottle side. The glass is actually tapered and must appear that way to give the appearance of verticality. Either taper the right edge or straighten the left edge to remove the slanted look.

Very nice.
The glass in the second image looks like it's leaning to the left - maybe an optical illusion

Oh no, it's the photographer leaning to the right, after shooting the first photo?
rimshot.gif

Mine needs some work, but the idea was learn something, get experience, just in case I needed to do it some day.

alligator-ardbeg-wood-table-web.jpg

The ice cube is a square acrylic block. that's real scotch in the glass but an unopened bottle of "rare" Alligator. Which makes me ask, usually myself, what good is a limited edition scotch if I don't drink it? Never fear, the limit was two bottles and yes, I have finished the other one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back