What's new

Products needed for photography

For under 50? I dont think that anything fits that bill other than maybe a rocketblower, some books.

and saying you are 16 and have no steady income is not an excuse. I've been on the work force, full or part time, since i was 16.

cheap stuff isnt the way to go in photography.

look into the books above and spend time practicing some skills, composition and so on
 
For under 50? I dont think that anything fits that bill other than maybe a rocketblower, some books.

and saying you are 16 and have no steady income is not an excuse. I've been on the work force, full or part time, since i was 16.

cheap stuff isnt the way to go in photography.

look into the books above and spend time practicing some skills, composition and so on

Filters, grips, ect?

Man, people who went to college and have degrees got laid off and cant find a job, you think its easy for 16 year olds in highschool to find one? Get real, when you were my age I doubt the economy was like this.

As I said before, not buying books.
 
well then best of luck to you, I'm off to other threads
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom