Products of Boredem C&C Please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yet again I find myself bored at 2 in the morning. Here are some shots from tonight I wouldnt mind some c&c on

o609if.jpg

2a7iefk.jpg

etdulf.jpg

I like the first two. The last one is well exposed and well composed but something about those colors is not particularly appealling.

thank you, i thought the last one was a tad dark. i just liked hoe you can see some of the pollen falling off the pedal lol

I really like the first 2; the red book is so obnoxious--i love it. :)
...i also like that the first shot makes you think.."what is it?"... "could it be this? or that?"...hehehe... I'm still not sure what it is. lol

I like the angle of the flower shot, looks to me-to be in pretty good focus...however, the colors and mood set by the shot are just kind of.."Eh"..

Last time my boredom struck--i was outside in the winter...(stupid yes) Taking shots of the moon at 2:30 am. LOL But i scored some good shots. so yay boredom!

thank you, i agree with the last one being kinda bleh.

the first one is a gas mask lol

The gas mask wins the best of all.

Love the gas mask!

thanks! that was the shot i set out to get but then i figured "i have the equipment set up, why not?" lol

I love the pictures, it really captures the idea and the soul of the items, really out of this world.

Go check out my post a little lower in this forum, i posted some pics here and would like your opinion :p

haha thanks everyone! heres an edit i did on the 3rd one:

2125lz7.jpg

Most reactions

Back