Professional opinion please

I think it would be alot easier to get ahold of the girl in the picture and ask what kind of a camera took that picture of her.

to catch someone out telling me lies. someone else was supposedly not there with their prof camera, this pic i think says it is. the quality on FB is much better than on PB, that a poor quality pic. the original i have to view is much better, quality of background is magnificent. The ***** is dead.

That photo could have been taken by any sort of camera, even a phone camera.
Just out of curiousity, is the girl in the photo your girlfriend?

I'm guessing its some hormone driven overly dramatic story about his "girlfriend" and her saying it was a photo taken with her phone by a stranger and him thinking it was taken by some "pro" camera because he's a control freak in a bad way.

da guy wit da pro camera wuz her luvr.... she was cheetin on the OP! Ain't it obvius?? Yu nevah seed Jerry Springer or sumthin? :)

Man O man!
TPF is a FREAK magnet.
Wow!
These people walk among us.

Man O man!
TPF is a FREAK magnet.
Wow!
These people walk among us.

Makes you think Thorazine or Lithium is a good thing for people like this, doesn't it? :) Calm 'em down a bit! lol!

I took a pic with my 8Mb 'droid HTC EVO smartphone camera. I carried out my thoughts on it afterwards:

429761_2766184868413_1071635590_2701053_226204440_n.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back