What's new

Professional quality photo printer?

Simons

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Cheshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi

I am looking for a professional quality photo printer to purchase to use in a project that i am setting up this summer.

The printer will be located in the back of a van for prints to be made at various locations. The prints will be sold so the quality of the prints must be very high.

I will require the printer to be able to print images varying from standard 7"x5" to either A4 or A3 size (dependent on price).

I am looking for any help here with potential prices and suggested models.

All replies appreciated!

Many thanks!

Nic
 
What is your budget?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom