17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Ok.
Well .... I think the shots are pretty good. You got the action with good lighting.

On a personal note I think pro wrestling is ridicules.
You have juiced up gymnasts in a bizarre chirography.

Sorry, just my personal opinion. :blushing:

Yeah, they look like clowns. I'm a fan of NCAA wrestling, where the wrestling is real. I laugh when I see these 'roid freaks and the people that pay to see their "shows". It's hard to believe that there are people who do not understand that this is all pre-arranged,choreographed, and fake. This is "wrasslin"...real wrestling is an ancient sport.
These look like they were shot with on-camera flash, which is good, because it sublimates the VFW hall or the Elks Club where this show was put on. Keeping the background dark is a good thing, since there appears to be a total crowd of like 25 people there...

Different people like different types of entertainment. Each has it's own place. I was a classic type of wrestler many, many moons ago. The pro-wrestling market does not interest me, but many, many people do love it. We all need our form of release.

I was in Vince McMahon's place in Conn. He must make a 'nice living' :confused::mrgreen: He has some incredible view from all corners of he joint.

I hate to break it to you guys, but the cat has been officially out of the bag for over 20 years now- no one over the age of five thinks (nor is expected to think) professional wrestling is a genuine athletic competition.

Funny enough, it in many ways is a cleaner industry than boxing, kickboxing, and MMA- I've seen worked "fights" in all three sports, as well as plenty of steroids. And if you don't think there's juice in the NCAA, you're in for a rude awakening.

Pro wrestling is what it is- an athletic performance. But above that, it's a business, and I get paid to shoot it. I'll gladly showcase these guys who work their ass off in front of smallish crowds for low pay over the product many of these asshole MMA and boxing promoters put on. If you think what happens in a rasslin' ring is fake, you'd be shocked to learn the truth behind the lies, cons, scams, and politics behind the other aforementioned "real" sports.

Most reactions

Back