What's new

Profoto Pro 7B generator (priced less than 50% of BH price)

shortpballer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
664
Reaction score
12
Location
San Diego
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am picking up another Pro B2 so another 7B has to go for sale! These are selling for 4200 on BH right now. I will sell mine for 2000 NET. Shipping should only be like 40 or 50 insured, and cheaper if you don't want insurance.

The battery holds about 90 percent from full charge. I have never had the battery die on me during a shoot. As you can see from the pictures (sorry about the quality, I didn't want to setup the studio) the pack is in excellent condition. Comes with genuine profoto charger.

Price: 2000 net :)

Pictures:
pro1.jpg

pro2.jpg
 
Come on guys! This is a killer deal for one of the greatest on location kits you can buy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom