Program to sell online, slide program offline

kcari

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1) I want to start selling photos online, and people reccomended smugmug, but is it easy to use?
Do i just upload and lay out my format and layouts and they do the rest?
HTML knowledge required?
2) Can I link up and register my own URL so that it'll go onto the smug mug site?

3) I want to send pictures to publishers but I want to format it in a slide show way where 1 click next, or clicking numbers takes the page to another image. So no thumbnails. I also want to burn it onto a disc. What should I use? Can I also add music? Something easy to use but still professional and elegant enough. I can make it where its one click on the next picture = new picture on a website but I don't know how to do it offline, what format.

thanks

okay smugmug works great but I still need a program to make professional looking slides for a story board like manual slide show.
thanks!

Well, hm, now I just happen to be posting in this gallery and am therefore the first to find your question, but unfortunately I might not be the best to answer. I have never tried to build up a slide show online. But I have seen some on flickr, too. And on snapfish. But ... you best wait for those who know better to come round and help you.

In the meantime feel very welcome to ThePhotoForum :D!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back