Project 365 collection

bahandi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There seems to be a lot of threads regarding this. Could a mod, or someone possibly compile a list of all those participating in this project and the links to their stuff?

What is Project 365 collection ?
Sorry i am new

I would not leave it up to a mod to do it. It would be easier to just start a "Post you're 365 project" thread. I just started one two days ago, its not that easy when you're stuck inside because of the weather!

Is it just me or did no one mention this project before January 1st? I probably would have liked to try it but now it's too late!

Is it just me or did no one mention this project before January 1st? I probably would have liked to try it but now it's too late!

Its not too late, just keep yours going until January 4th! I started mine January 2nd.

Oooooh! A thread like that for everyone to post in would be awesome.

Then we can watch them drop like flies.

I see "365" projects mentioned quite often. Also, 365 consecutive days doesn't have to start on 1/1 to still be 365 consecutive days. Start now if you want.

I usually find your posts very informative, although sometimes i just love your attitude...:roll::waiting:

We should of started a pool/bet to see who lasts the longest! Google blog search is showing that everyone and their mother started one this year: project 365 - Google Blog Search

We should of started a pool/bet to see who lasts the longest! Google blog search is showing that everyone and their mother started one this year: project 365 - Google Blog Search

:lmao: The username for the very first result was "The 24/7 Mom"

I'm doing one, but not really broadcasting it in case i do wash out. And I don't think most of my photos are that great, but I'm really doing this to try and improve.

I am going to try my best to continually improve and to complete the entire 365 days.

LOL!

I'm hoping I don't drop out too soon. I'm also doing this to get better. Also, I read that it's an opportunity to reflect on the previous year, so that's another reason why I'm attempting it.

I usually find your posts very informative, although sometimes i just love your attitude...:roll::waiting:

But it's the truth, isn't it?
I wonder what the success rate of 365 projects is.

It's a very difficult thing to do. It can be even more rewarding than it is difficult.

I have seen people talk about doing it, as if it is a status symbol.

I have seen completed 365's that are merely snapshots, from begining to end.

I have seen a few where you see absolute genius develop.

Otahyoni, I am sorry you don't like when I post a little bit of reality.

I, too am a Bitter follower! :lmao:

I did think about doing this.. But who wants to see my pictures.:blushing:

yea, Bitter touched on some of the reasons why i stopped, firstly it was because, although i was getting good shots, i just didn't have the time to take photos other than snapshots due to school + track and field, which would make me go home after dark. ALso, i found that it just took me a while to sort through them and set them up on the computer, and upload and such.

I guess i'm too lazy to do this, but i wish i had the time to spend to do this, maybe im just making excuses, idk, but i feel like taking pictures inside often makes them look like snapshots..

Most reactions

Back