project 365

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I decided to start my (fourth!!) 365 project again this year. I posted all my shots so far on Flickr here: 365 2018

If you have a second, I'd love for you to check it out! :D

***edited to add some 2018 faves! It was so hard to narrow down :( see the full sizes on flickr :)

Happy new year everyone! Hope you take a lot of great photos!

2019_0108.jpg
2019_0109.jpg
2019_0110.jpg

Last edited:
You have a good eye for photos. Very nice candid set. I looked through the entire set and honestly said " awwww " once ( the little one cuddling under the blanket with the dog ), and even said " yikes " with the little one about to pull the tooth with the string! I smiled many times!:applouse:

You have a good eye for photos. Very nice candid set. I looked through the entire set and honestly said " awwww " once ( the little one cuddling under the blanket with the dog ), and even said " yikes " with the little one about to pull the tooth with the string! I smiled many times!:applouse:
Thanks so much!! I'm so glad my photos made you smile <3

Wow...
I have just seen something really awesome!!
Great work.

Excellent! Very dynamic shots!

Some lovely shots there. I admire your dedication in sticking with it for a whole year (or 4!!).

In revisiting this thread again ( many times actually! ), I wanted to ask: Do you shoot one photo only daily for the challenge, or do you shoot multiples and keep only one for it?

Most reactions

Back