project 365

In revisiting this thread again ( many times actually! ), I wanted to ask: Do you shoot one photo only daily for the challenge, or do you shoot multiples and keep only one for it?
Yay! I'm so happy that you are following my project! Its nice to know someone is looking at my photos since don't really share them a lot otherwise :) I usually shoot once a day for about 10-20 minutes. In previous years, I have narrowed it down to one image, but often times I regretted not including others. It's so hard for me to pick just ONE photo a day! So this year I pick one, or a few faves from the day :) I also don't put any client work in, so some days might be "missing" from my project :p

The year is almost over and while I just went through to try and pick *a few* favorites. As usual that turned out to be very difficult and I didn't even look through ANY client work! I guess having too many favorites is a good problem to have :) My blurb album design is almost done and I can't wait to get all these printed! Thanks for following along with my project!

entire 2018 flickr album here

2019_0108.jpg
2019_0109.jpg
2019_0110.jpg

Nicely done - way to go.

I've gotten too far away from my own "Alphabet" and "Sketches" threads. This will inspire me to get back to them.

Nicely done - way to go.

I've gotten too far away from my own "Alphabet" and "Sketches" threads. This will inspire me to get back to them.
Thank you! I'd love to see your projects too sometime!

The children are very photogenic and you captured some very nice candids. Great job!
Thanks so much :)

Most reactions

Back