PROJECT52

I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday Season.

I'm in Northern Manitoba this week and next, on the Saskatchewan border, and was hoping to shoot the night sky but the clouds haven't lifted since our arrival.

At least the in-laws have a photogenic pup to keep me busy.

Trapper - 50/52
by FourB Photography, on Flickr

Just about done this project, one more photo to go.

I don't think I will be doing another weekly project for 2015 but I'm going to find another personal project to work on to keep going on my photographic journey.

Happy New Year everyone!

This is Stacey.

I met him at the Orange Toad in Flin Flon, MB while having a coffee on one of my last days of vacation.

After meeting and talking for a few minutes, Stacey wanted to show me his new glasses so I asked if I could take his picture. He turns 42 next month.

Stacey - 52/52 by FourB Photography, on Flickr

So I've come to the end of my year long, 52 week project.

When I set out to do this project, I never had a theme in mind really and that's pretty evident going through the set. There's a pretty big mixed bag of styles and types of photography.

It was a good learning experience and there are a quite a few images I am proud of.

I've enjoyed taking portraits of interesting people a lot more than I thought I would and it's helped me get over a fear of talking to strangers while I have the camera.

My next project will be this exact type of photography however I'm not going to put a time frame on it for now, it's just something that I will be keeping an eye out for over the next few months and maybe stretch it out over a year or two and put together a photobook. It will not include interviews like the Humans of New York project but more or less conversations with people.

If you'd like to see the whole project in an easier to view format you can find it here

Project52 - an album on Flickr

Some of you will notice there is no week39, life was just too busy then and that week was a total bust.

Thank you to everyone who viewed these images over the last year and to all those who provided some input.

i came acrossed this thread late if your still out there .injoyed the pics and the idea i think was worth stealing:acne:.thank you for your time,and sharing al

So I've come to the end of my year long, 52 week project.

When I set out to do this project, I never had a theme in mind really and that's pretty evident going through the set. There's a pretty big mixed bag of styles and types of photography.

It was a good learning experience and there are a quite a few images I am proud of.

I've enjoyed taking portraits of interesting people a lot more than I thought I would and it's helped me get over a fear of talking to strangers while I have the camera.

My next project will be this exact type of photography however I'm not going to put a time frame on it for now, it's just something that I will be keeping an eye out for over the next few months and maybe stretch it out over a year or two and put together a photobook. It will not include interviews like the Humans of New York project but more or less conversations with people.

If you'd like to see the whole project in an easier to view format you can find it here

Project52 - an album on Flickr

Some of you will notice there is no week39, life was just too busy then and that week was a total bust.

Thank you to everyone who viewed these images over the last year and to all those who provided some input.

Well done man! I'm also approaching the end of my own project, and man, it's been transformative. Really interesting experience watching yours over the past year, I can't believe it's been that long! I'm excited to see what you do with the next one, and surprisingly, you and I are again heading in the same direction. I decided a couple weeks ago that my next project would be a sort of 100 Strangers based theme, I haven't decided whether or not to keep the timeline.

Really solid job on this one, and good luck on the next! I'll be keeping an eye out :)

Most reactions

Back