Promotion! :)

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We had my mother in law here visiting from Florida the past 2 weeks and she happened to be here when my husband picked up rank. He was promoted from Corporal to Sergeant and asked his mom to pin him. (insert awws here) She was of course thrilled to bits and I was happy to let her have that moment. I attempted to take some photos during the ceremony but my 2 year old was less than cooperative (what else is new) and was in his baby carrier throwing an absolute fit wanting down the whole time. He would have run and done terrible things and can get out of his stroller straps so I had no choice. ;\

Anyway, here they are!

Oh, and don't mind my lack of make up in the last photo of the 3 of us.. same 2 year old decided some of makeup should take a swim.. in the toilet the night before. :lol:

1Promotion-1 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

2Promotion-2 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

3Promotion-3 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

4Promotion-4 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

5Promotion-5 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

6Promotion-6 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

7Promotion-7 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

8Promotion-8 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

9Promotion-9 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

10Promotion-12 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

11Promotion-13 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

12Promotion-14 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

13Promotion-15 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

Nice set Bonnie. Congrats on his promotion. That last one makes him look 7 feet tall or more.

well, close! lol he's 6'6" without the boots.. not sure with but I'd imagine at least an extra inch, maybe two.

Nice set Bonnie. Congrats on his promotion. That last one makes him look 7 feet tall or more.

well, close! lol he's 6'6" without the boots.. not sure with but I'd imagine at least an extra inch, maybe two.

Yeah. That was the first image I saw on flickr and I was like it was either that or you were short. Then I saw the others for context. Either way, good looking family and I personally thank you all for his service and your sacrifice.

I'm 5'8" definitely not short! Lol

that's one huge *****.

#15 - you dont own the rights to this shot, better pull it down. :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back