Josh100LuBu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
josh100lubu___lamats_legends_promo_wallpaper_by_josh100lubu-d8psagu.jpg

untitled_by_josh100lubu-d8q1ryh.jpg

Photography show or something else?

One generic comment would be: do you have the license to use some of the images/graphics you used?

Photography show or something else?
No no, a conspiracy show that investigates many different theories and ideas. Such as Sasquatch and UFO's.

One generic comment would be: do you have the license to use some of the images/graphics you used?
Yes I have full permission.

What are you guys gonna do alone in a tent for three days???

To be honest, I'm having serious flashbacks from the 1980s. Dial it back.

And unless this show is happening only in your imagination, you might want to include some information about when and where.

Last edited:
Johnny - ha-ha. Captain Lamat may already have passed on, as he is (or was) a WWII veteran. At any rate, that part is metaphysical.

Limr; It's a real show, on You Tube.

Josh; The photo in the leather jacket makes you look as if you've gained considerable muscle mass.

Is it continuously running? Or is there a specific time and place for it? How does one find it? Is there a YouTube channel we should be searching for? For a promotional picture, don't you think these things should be, y'know, promoted?

Is it continuously running? Or is there a specific time and place for it? How does one find it? Is there a YouTube channel we should be searching for? For a promotional picture, don't you think these things should be, y'know, promoted?

Don't you get it!? It is all fictional! :bouncingsmileys:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back