What's new

Props

SamiJoSchwirtz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
740
Reaction score
53
Location
Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello I am looking for reasonably priced props for. Infant photography.
washtubs, hammocks, wagons.
Faux ground furs. I am also looking for reasonably backdrops.
Thank you!
 
I bought a fur on Etsy for around $15
 
Hobby town if there is one near you, also Michaels
 
props for infants-find the local once upon a child or similar second hand store for babies.
Tons of stuff on etsy.
 
No hobby town- I live in the country. Cons and pros about country.
only stores near me are 35 minutes away.
 
i would imagine Ebay a good solution for your props and the lens you are looking for
 
yeah I've been looking on eBay. everything is so much more money than it takes to make! (Props) like I found a baby prop wagon for 100$Kinda ridiculous! Lens wise it's good yes
 
Yes, but they do not make it. It was not a business, The wagon I am talking about. It was on eBay, USED, all muffed up.
Like I said, not a business. so they really were just trying to scam, when I found the same one for 35$. but I don't have much money that is why I was looking for used stuff not new.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom