What's new

Prospect Park, Brooklyn

I really like the third one. It seems like it could be in a history textbook or put in an antique museum. Good shot
 
Thanks Gallon! I like how it's dark around the corners (same with Photo #2), creating a natural vignette effect.
 
I like the old-processing on the first image. Probably my favorite of the set.

Jake
 
Love the feeling and look of the third one really nice!
 
I'm starting to think I shouldn't have cropped the last one. Below is the original, also with the colors warmed a little: which one is better? Also, I didn't run the first image through any sort of filters or Photoshop effects. These were all shot on film. I only made slight adjustments to exposure, contrast, color, and tint as available on iLife.


Scan-131029-0002 by bill.santagata, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom