What's new

Prospekt

SnakeKeeper

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This little girl gets so nervous she freezes up, which is great for pictures with slow shutters.


Let me know what you think. (I'm going to get rid of the speaker on the right)


4217459093_8e14073282_b.jpg
 
Nice pic, the face area seems a bit out of focus. I have a ball python too. I love the glare off its back.
 
Thanks! Yeah, I think the eye is definitely out of focus. I'll try patching it up in PS.
 
It's a very photogenic snake but she blends in with your background a lot. Try selecting a background color that makes her skin pop.
 
Oh snakekeeper try taking her out of the cage to take pictures, cause I know you can't avoid that lighting inside the cage being a snake keeper myself ;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom