Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20060828172021_dsc_2486.jpg

Thanks for looking.

jocose said:
Why, thank you, Jo Cose. That's very kind of you.

:lmao:

ive been tempted to reply to my own pics just to get a reply, but im my own worst critic and i wouldnt want to hear my own opinion. :lol:

nice shot Jocose.

I really like the concept behind it. I feel like light from the left is competing a bit though. Do you have any shots from another angle? Maybe more to your left and from below?

Thanks everyone.

Yea, I thought that would be a little more cleaver than the typical "Bump" email.

Alison, no, I only have another one just like this but either too light or too dark (I can't remember which way it was). I kind of like the light on the left, but I understand what you mean. I can try to tone it down a bit. I also like your suggestions, but alas, I don't have any from other angles. If we ever get back to a fire department, I will definitely play around with angles.

Thanks again everyone.

It's always easier to think of those things AFTER you've gone home and see the pics...happens to me all the time! I'd love to see more if you do get back though :)

I tried it B&W when I first started. I didn't like it. But part of it is that I really like the yellow of the helmets.

I will try to redo it and repost, but I can't promise.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back