Eventer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.michelleclarke.co.nz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to PGG Wrightson - PGG Wrightson National Photography Competition

Im entering this competiton hopfully but im stuck on a few things. It states there that photos need to be "no less than 4MB in size" my photos are only like 2MB?? ill double check, is there a setting on the camera i can use to make them bigger??
(also keen to know this as to get a photo on the cover of a particular magazine the editer said my photo was just too small.photos for that need to be like 8MB)

Also, i travels around the bock where i live and tried to find some "new zealandish" photo, can poeple tell me what you think? some C&C would be great. im pretty stuck for ideas trying to find a subject typically NZ :er:
+ PGG wrightson is a farming company so i guess they are doing to want somthing farm- like to advertise there business perhaps.

So far ive taken these...

photography%2B169.jpg

2m6n1jr.jpg

6fta9v.jpg

2ai59hk.jpg

ive taken heaps more but i dunno if they are too good.

Sorry, but I don't think either of those would make the cover of a magazine.

In my travels around NZ, things I find "typically New Zealand" are sheep, sheep, and sheep. :p

Actually, one of the coolest things I saw in NZ was out on the Otago Peninsula probably about 10-15 minutes East of Dunedin. The area is so windy that the trees across this valley actually grow bent over, and their branches grow in an easterly direction, so it looks like the trees are always being hit by 100 km/h winds. It was absolutely breathtaking, and I never got a picture of it :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back