What's new

PS Waverley

Sorry tirediron, I've never actually been on this ship, we were just there getting another ferry to the Isle of Cumbrae when she docked but if I ever take a wee trip "Doon the watter" I'll see if I can grab a few shots.
 
honestly it's an ok pict... a bit static. you put the boat in the center but the waves show its direction... not saying that it would be easy to do something here but , just wrote you what I thought
 
Thanks mmaria. It is a bit central I guess so I'll try a different crop tonight though there isn't much room to play with.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom