PS3 or X-Box 360?

Which Console Are You Getting?

• Total voters
I've always been an Xbox kid, but personally, I'm gonna wait for the PS3. Xbox never has that great of games, PS2 has way more to choose from. But apparently it's supposed to be like $1000.00 which is really gonna scare consumers away. The only reason I like xbox is it's internal hard drive. That is WICKED sweet for saving games, let me tell you.

That's what I'll end up having. Consoles get boring, fast. Computers are limitless. And you can play music :mrgreen:

Matty-Bass said:
But apparently it's supposed to be like $1000.00 which is really gonna scare consumers away.
Holy crap! Now with even more reason to stick with the good ol' PC... Seriously...

SlySniper said:
Ya, true for me too. But, if you HAD to choose a console, which one would it be?
The one with a keyboard and mouse...

Please, there's no choice. X Box is just nferiro. The PS3 is a better machine but you'll have to wait longer for it.

SlySniper said:
Ya, true for me too. But, if you HAD to choose a console, which one would it be?

i dont understand why you wouldnt jsut go with a pc. they usually end up coming out with games that are compatible with pc and xbox or pc and ps2...so why not get somethign that will last a lot longer and is more functional

I would have to go with the 360. Most of my friends are XBox people and the main draw for me is the online play. I live several states over from most of my close friends and if we all play the same game I can harass them from home, instead of having to drive 8 hours to see them.

Besides, when I insult them online they cant do anything but insult me back.

Most reactions

Back