What's new

Pseudo-successful sunset attempt

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a sunset I took over the Mediterranean. It's ok, but way too grainy. I'll have to review my technique before I shoot any more sunsets.

sunset2.jpg


Any feedback is welcome.
 
Beautiful sky, nice image.
It is a little grainy as you say, why not run it through neat image.
I just did and it looks great.
 
*Bob* said:
Beautiful sky, nice image.
It is a little grainy as you say, why not run it through neat image.
I just did and it looks great.


Wow, thanks alot. I'd never heard of Neat Image before. I'm out of the loop when it comes to image software. If it isn't PS, I've never used it! :confused:

This is the image after running it through NI. I am quite impressed by the results. Thanks Bob!

sunset2b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom