thebasedsloth No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 350 Reaction score 47 Location Glen Burnie, Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 10, 2012 #1 Girl sleeping.jpg by TheBasedSloth, on Flickr Any and all comments appreciated
MK3Brent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 299 Location Eastern NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2012 #2 Man, the homeless keep getting younger and younger.
JuhJuicy TPF Noob! Joined Oct 10, 2012 Messages 25 Reaction score 2 Location Utah Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 10, 2012 #3 That is quite adorable!
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2012 #4 I like this shot. I don't like the treatment, it looks like it was pushed too far in post. It leaves me wondering what it would look like in BW.
I like this shot. I don't like the treatment, it looks like it was pushed too far in post. It leaves me wondering what it would look like in BW.
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2012 #5 Haha, that's cute. Good capture.