Puddle and red shoes

cszakolczai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Had the gf jump into a puddle with 24 degree weather... she's a trooper.

Inpuddlefinal.jpg

Chris

C&C as always.

great idea, but WHAT is going on with her ankle/heel?

Wonderful idea.
Kudos to the girlfriend for doing this for you!
Yes .... that shadow on her ankle is confusing ... at first sight it looked like she had very thin legs and way too large shoes, but then I recognised it for a shadow. Maybe you want to work at that a little further?

Wonderful idea.
Kudos to the girlfriend for doing this for you!
Yes .... that shadow on her ankle is confusing ... at first sight it looked like she had very thin legs and way too large shoes, but then I recognised it for a shadow. Maybe you want to work at that a little further?

Yeah I know that shadow is harsh and you can't see it to well but there is a hint of light on the back of her heel so that its just outlining her heal and showing that its not incredibly thin legs. The actual printed picture looks much better, but things get resized and photobucket really looses tht little bit of detail there.

Like I said, it was only at first sight that I stopped and though "Huh?", but then I saw that faint outline. I am sure this photo is phantastic enlarged and printed and framed and put to the wall!!!

haha thank you, yeah at first everyone stops then they see that little sliver of light. I may reshoot it now that it has risen in temperature from 24 to 35 or so degrees at night.

Most reactions

Back