What's new

Pull out for Faces...

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Push in for Places.

pulloutforfaces4zl.jpg
 
:lol: It actually reads that on the lens! Now I see! What fun!
So there's "Glam my cam" up in this Gallery, by Alexandra, and your totally unglamorous Ilford camera (I only know them as producers of film, not cameras! :scratch: )... besides this being "Avatar Self Portrait Week" it also seems to be "Photograph Your Camera Treasures Week", eh? ;) :D
 
:lol:

I like the phrase although it's not exactly what it says on the lens!

Unglamorous it may be but for some reason I quite like it!:D I may even stick some 120 B&W film in & take it out for the day!:D
 
I'd do it! See what you get! My cousin in Vancouver has been doing odd jobs for TV shows and stuff having just graduated from the Vancouver Film school. He was looking at cameras on eBay and found a little video camera that was somehow manual. It was a tiny little oldfashioned box. He said he wanted it to go shoot some stuff, see what he got. It's interesting, really.

Haha :lol: For Faces, Pull out. For Places, Push In.

That's my new MSN tag :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom