Tarayn TPF Noob! Joined May 11, 2012 Messages 129 Reaction score 15 Location charlotte,nc Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 17, 2012 #1 Post some nature photo's you took from the past. Last edited: May 17, 2012
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2012 #2 Welcome to the forum! We have both a Nature Forum, and a Photo Themes Forum. Might wanna check 'em out!
Welcome to the forum! We have both a Nature Forum, and a Photo Themes Forum. Might wanna check 'em out!
DorkSterr No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 831 Reaction score 71 Location Toronto Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2012 #3 Really like the first couple, the second set is very nice too but the other two I'm not really feeling. And the oranges horizon is tilted. Here's a few I've been test out my B&W. http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikkotuason/7215736194/in/photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikkotuason/7215723594/in/photostream NIK_0277 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Really like the first couple, the second set is very nice too but the other two I'm not really feeling. And the oranges horizon is tilted. Here's a few I've been test out my B&W. http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikkotuason/7215736194/in/photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikkotuason/7215723594/in/photostream NIK_0277 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Tarayn TPF Noob! Joined May 11, 2012 Messages 129 Reaction score 15 Location charlotte,nc Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 17, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 @ dorksterr - o thanks im not really a pro in landscape and nature. I really like your 1st photo and 3rd, not so much the second. Thanks for sharing:thumbup:
@ dorksterr - o thanks im not really a pro in landscape and nature. I really like your 1st photo and 3rd, not so much the second. Thanks for sharing:thumbup: