Pullbacks and set-ups - HTH =)

Thanks for sharing your set up. Really valuable to many of us, and really generous of you to take the time.

Thanks for the info. The first setup is great! Mine is similar...minus the baseboard....minus the bamboo mat.....lol

Could anyone tell me why I can't see these pics? It shows a photobucket icon and says bandwidth exceeded?

Could anyone tell me why I can't see these pics? It shows a photobucket icon and says bandwidth exceeded?

Because Photobucket has a limit on the number of bytes downloaded from free accounts and, in part due to quoting posts with pictures included, the OP's account has exceeded that download limit.

Last edited:
Re-hosted pics... thanks for looking! =)

I use 100% natural light...and I'm spoiled with 300 days of AWESOME light...so that probably helps! =)

Yay, another Colorado Native! Fantastic work :thumbup:

Lighting is subjective and shot specific. If you don't need the control I.E. depth of field, killing ambient light, and many other control issues, then natural light can be very flattering and useful in certain situations like the images Farrah has posted. I make a living with my photography, have to travel to locations that aren't always well lit, and I often need the control. Farrah's situation is quite different in that she lives and works in a space that offers the right mix and it works well for her. I have to say one other thing. I don't think one can say enough about the generosity she displays in revealing her techniques. Most pro's including myself are reluctant for the most part to impart our details in this economy and Farrah's posts have to be incredibly valuable to those looking for tips on how to make better photos. I feel certain you are as good a friend as you are a photographer. Hats off to you.

the Iconic Image

Farrah,

Thanks for sharing some of your techniques. I wish we would get more of that in this forum. Showing how to set up a studio using natural light and material from the local building products store is very helpful for those of us that can't afford the professional stuff yet.

thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

Back