Pullbacks and set-ups - HTH =)

yes...that is the background stand I have. it comes with a roll of white paper.

Excellent shots and methods.

And you have 7 huuuuge softboxes lol. I don't even think my entire house has that many windows. But really, good stuff. Studio quality lighting. Impeccable.

Thanks...it's funny that an AB is on my wishlist! =P Can't really justify it.

Thanks...it's funny that an AB is on my wishlist! =P Can't really justify it.

ABR800! lol I'm still in awe that your pictures are natural lighting.....what about the ones on your website? Natural too?

all of them are set up as in the pullbacks.

I *do* have 1 light...it's a continuous light that I rarely use...let me see if I can find an example photo....

Alas...not my best work...=( Too bad I can't turn the power down on it.

webFeb18.jpg

Alas...not my best work...=( Too bad I can't turn the power down on it.

webFeb18.jpg

Nice Catchlights. Well, Farrah....you missy have some talent. I have admiration for natural light photogs that actually have good photos. Me on the other hand........strobes own me. lol

Thank you! =)

I don't even know where to begin with strobes! LOL I'd really love to take that on as my next challenge...or outdoors...

Oh...and one of the reasons I really like the look of strobes is that with natural light and the continuous light, I get small pupils...I love the look of big huge pupils with a big catchlight that you get with strobes.

Thank you! =)

I don't even know where to begin with strobes! LOL I'd really love to take that on as my next challenge...or outdoors...

I just read a blog post by Zach Arias, that show the potential of powerful strobes. He shot in bright daylight, turned the f-stop way up high and had the strobe on full power. Created an amazing/dramatic photo.

Good read.

http://www.zarias.com/?p=621#more-621

WOW...great article. =) You'd never guess that photo was taken at that time of day!

WOW...great article. =) You'd never guess that photo was taken at that time of day!

Absolutely. You can get really creative when you bring artificial lights into the game. You have more control.

But sorry to thread hijack....back on topic:

Where did you get that plexiglass?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back