Pullbacks and set-ups - HTH =)

I think the piece I have is around $15

I think the piece I have is around $15

I'm going to the wrong Home Depot. The ones I saw were like 45-80 bucks. For roughly that size or slightly bigger. Hmmm

.......this feels like a chat room.

well....it is shamelessly keeping my thread at the top! LOL =)

well....it is shamelessly keeping my thread at the top! LOL =)

It deserves it. We should have more threads like this. Everyone has a different set up. They're only going to see the first page anyways lol.

Nicely done and kind of inspiring to think that fancy stage equipment isn't required for great photos.

great pics and thank you for the info. i may have to order this lil set up for my kids. i'd def need lighting tho as i dont get much natural light in my house.

I'm thrilled that you posted your set up! I've been wondering how you do it for a while now. :thumbup: I am always impressed with your work!

Farrah this is great, thank you so much for sharing! I do have a question on post editing, I love that your pictures are clear, bright and simple. Not a lot of heavy editing which to me I think makes a picture look weighed down (like wearing too much makeup) and fake. What software do you use, if you don't mind me asking. I have CS4, Lightroom2 and PSE6 that I use but I can never seem to get my images to look "fresh". With eyes, I've selected them and sharpened to try and brighten them and use the clone tool to blend blemishes, but sometimes it looks too processed.

Thanks!
Kristina

Farrah, I've mentioned this before, but I think your work is incredible, and I'm really digging being able to see your regular set-up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back