pumpkin baby, CC please

I like the idea, the clarity and focus, you're at his level. All good.
But no smile? Not one. No giggle and barely a smirk. Kids are hard to take shots of (no doubt) but if you can get that precious smile and those gorgeous eyes in focus then many parents will go awwwwww regardless of the rest of the shot. They'll still be the critics but you got a smile, or a giggle from the baby and thats an achievement. It comes with practice and learning. Now understand I dont take baby pictures yet but I have watched photography studio employees make fools of themselves just for that smile and expression and that what works (sells) hands down. Keep it up and keep posting your shots.:thumbup:

thanks, these are all helpful comments. maybe we can retry and just turn the pumpkin around to the non cut side lol

oh and a couple times he would crack a smirk but he wasnt too happy in that thing, it was getting chilly. me and my sister were acting a fool and it just wasnt laughin much, he did when we got inside where it was warm but i had already stuck the camera up

I've actually cut open a pumpkin on chilly days to carve with the kids, not a pleasant experience to have that mushy, sticky cold stuff touching skin.:lol: He does look uncomfortable.
Good luck on the next try, look forward to seeing more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back