Punggol Beach

theperfectshots

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Info:
Canon 6D. 24-70mm at 24mm f/14 with B+W 10 stop filter
2 shot manual exposure blend in photoshop after colour correction. (91 sec and 60 sec)
Processing :
Blended the exposures of the two images. tweaked the hues and saturation. Removed some of the debris in the water that disrupted the visual flow.
Accentuated the blues (on the right of the image and yellows on the left of the image).
Idea:
I wanted to capture the pretty colours of the sunset along with the stillness of the water. I was hoping to get more of a fog-like effect. But I don't think I achieved that too well.

Do comment!

PunggolSunset-7475-Edit-Edit.jpg

I love the colors. Really nice job. Looks like it tilts down to the right but that might be natural.

Nice shot and nice post processing too...The only distraction for me is the white at the top left of the image, I don't think that they're blown but it drew my eye away, I'd have maybe tried to crop it down from the top right corner at the same aspect ratio , this might also close the corner in a little more on those rocks and the bottom right just closing the image in.. But that's just personal taste really.. nicely done..

Nice shot and nice post processing too...The only distraction for me is the white at the top left of the image, I don't think that they're blown but it drew my eye away, I'd have maybe tried to crop it down from the top right corner at the same aspect ratio , this might also close the corner in a little more on those rocks and the bottom right just closing the image in.. But that's just personal taste really.. nicely done..

Yeah.. that patch troubled me too. I was wondering if I should clone parts of it. And at the same time I wanted to maintain the integrity of the clouds. But I hear you. I should have cropped it instead.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

Back