Puppies were so cute...

Keith Gebhardt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.frombeyondmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok well i had a job to shoot for a lady that rescues dogs from the street and "kill shelters". she pays for all the vet work, shots..nudering..etc. and then puts them up for adoption. She must have had about 40 dogs running around, half them being little puppies. they were adorable. She hired me to take pictures once a week of the new ones that she obtains for there website, and i thought id post a couple.

bjixav

vgsp04.jpg

14bnbqt.jpg

15ebpjt.jpg

P.S._ If anyone is interested in any dogs, let me kno.. these pups are looking for homes! Contact me at [email protected] or Private Message me.

Thanks.

I think they could have used a little fill flash to make them better. I tend to use flash outside a lot. Cute for sure tho.

i had a couple with fill flash.. i just didnt care for them as much as these. they had a more real and feel to them. not sure if anyone understands that.. but i do. haha. the lady that bought them off me loved them so im not gonna complaign.

thanks for the crit. anyone else?

You don't need to use flash, but you need to consider where your natural light is coming from and move the dogs around so the light is hitting them at about a 45 degree angle or even a bit more for darker dogs.
Also watch where you meter is reading exposure. On the last one your meter was fooled by the brighter light in the background and underexposed the front of the dog. These are all fixable in Photoshop although the closer you are to the right exposure the less tweaking you have to do afterwards.

I wish the woman luck in finding homes quickly for all of the dogs she rescues. It takes special people to do dog rescue work.

Mike

Most reactions

New Topics

Back