Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
been wuzzie hunting for a week now.
like all of our dogs over the last 16 years we wanted to rescue one, but we wanted a young puppy this time, which is harder to find. (they go fast) we found a somewhat local girl that fosters rescue dogs for a shelter in her area. she had recently taken in a pregnant chocolate lab and had a litter of puppies to adopt out. (sire was a black lab) we got a chocolate female puppy. she was the runt of the litter, and got picked on often by her litter-mates.
We named her Godiva, for obvious reasons.

Lady Godiva if you are a fan of 11th century noble-women, Or just like to listen to the Beatles or Peter & Gordon. :mrgreen:
(excuse the cell phone pics, I don't have the 41mp camera phone)

View attachment 51733View attachment 51734

Awwwws! Looks like a happy pup! :)

Best save that for the first birthday so you can get one just the right size ;)

Also Pix does anyone tell you that you need to get yourself a red cap ever?

Best save that for the first birthday so you can get one just the right size ;)

Also Pix does anyone tell you that you need to get yourself a red cap ever?

nope. I have one hat in blue, and one in black to match whichever color of pants i am wearing that day. on the back it says Paramedic and my name under that.
our work shirts are class-A whites.

I COULD get a red cap...but then i would have to run around saying "Itsa ME, Mustachio!"
and that would just be silly

She is awesome! Thank you for adopting and staying away from breeders & puppy mills!! :hail:

She looks so happy and excited to be at her new home! What a sweetie pie. :love:

Congrats! What a looker. :)

Awwww. We're still going through the housebreaking process with our blue heeler/aussie shepard mix.

My 16 year old black lab died last month. Her sister and litter mate the year before. We are now an empty house. EMPTY. I just want to steal your new pup. Can I?

Labs are by far my favorite pups to train. Congratulations on the new addition to the family

Adorable. It is wonderful that you got a rescue dog but a Chocolate puppy, fantastic. Nicely done all around.

CinCin my 8 year old chocolate says woof for a well done and to say Hi Godiva

Most reactions

Back