Puppy goodness

so stinkin' cute. I lovelovelove!

Photographed these boys last week. Mom and dad are expecting a baby and want to do the nursery up in puppies.

Leo&Oso1 by TheModernMutt, on Flickr

The dog's rear legs posed on the right photo - LOL great shot. Just wish his front leg wasn't outside the frame. The rest of this looks good! I dig the edits and the lighting.

Luv these Chris. Absolutely great. Just for you one of these days I am gonna try shooting my mutts.

With a camera that is.

The dog's rear legs posed on the right photo - LOL great shot. Just wish his front leg wasn't outside the frame. The rest of this looks good! I dig the edits and the lighting.

Thanks!

I didn't like his paw being cropped either, but this is one of those cases where I had to make a decision whether or not the expression was more important than the technicality. In the end, the expression won.

There's something about a 'blink' picture that doggie parents love. So I'll usually try to get at least one by firing off a few shots in succession. Usually one out of 3 or 4 will end up being a blink due to the multiple flashes of the strobe.

There's something about a 'blink' picture that doggie parents love. So I'll usually try to get at least one by firing off a few shots in succession. Usually one out of 3 or 4 will end up being a blink due to the multiple flashes of the strobe.

That really is pretty darn interesting as it's the complete opposite for our human clientele - I'd make a fortune if I can print the blinkies :lol:.

Nonetheless good work, really admire pet photographers.

maybe crop a little closer so that it is not as noticeable that the one paw is missing? They are adorable shots!

It's not necessary for me to crop this photo any more than it already is. Technically, the photo is inferior because the paw is cropped, I get that - but when puppy parents pull out the checkbook, who gives a flip about technicalities?!? LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back